30 Day FREE Trial!!
Enter your Name and Email below.
We will send you our Class Schedules, Prices and, info on how to start your 30 Day Free Trial.
As a bonus we will also send you a copy of The Martial Arts Consumer Awareness Guide - How to make an intelligent, informed decision when picking the right Martial Arts school.
Please fill the form below. We'll send you a confirmation email to make sure you're a real person and not a secret ninja robot :-)
- Why Kickboxing is So Difficult: A Simple Breakdown To Make Learning Kickboxing Much Easier
- Vancouver BJJ Coach Teaches the Crucifix
- Vancouver Kickboxing Coach Demonstrates an Advanced Focus Mitt Drill
- Vancouver BJJ Instructor Defines Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- The Martial Arts Consumer Awareness Guide- How to make an informed, intelligent decision when picking the perfect Martial Arts School
Daily Archives: April 2, 2012
Vancouver BJJ instructor, Ritchie Yip, explains that “tapping” or “tapping out” is simply a way to keep everyone safe when they are practicing BJJ. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is an art that is about choking and arm breaking. Yes, BJJ is … Continue reading
Vancouver BJJ instructor talks about the different positions in BJJ. BJJ is profoundly complex and confusing especially to the novice. To anybody just starting Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, BJJ can seem like a maze of positions, submissions and strategies. To simplify … Continue reading
Vancouver BJJ instructor Ritchie Yip, talks about how Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is merely a solution to a problem in the video below. BJJ is a grappling art were the foundational position is the Guard. The Guard in BJJ is similar … Continue reading