InFighting Training Centres
427-409 Granville Street, Vancouver
4.9 108 reviews
- Amanda Lo ★★★★★ a year agoYou can tell Infighting is a great place when the people you meet in the classes are as excited and passionate about it as the teachers. Got a great vibe from interacting with Ritchie and Blair and the other students. Just great mindsets … More and positive attitudes. You can tell this is more than martial arts for these guys. Unfortunately, the timing and schedule didn’t work out for me to join Infighting as a member, for now. Otherwise, I’d join in a heartbeat. As a famous icon once said - I’ll be back.
- Christopher Lee ★★★★★ a year agoGreat vibe! Great instructors with deep knowledge and experience. I love that kickboxing class here is not like an aerobics class with boxing gloves on - they focus on strong technique and real fighting scenarios, while still whipping you … More into shape! Excellent club.
- Takeru Komiya ★★★★★ a year agoHighly recommend it here. Learning martial arts can seem really intimidating, but the staff here all make it really easy. Convincing yourself to get started is the only scary part. Ritchie, the owner and one of the instructors, is such … More an easygoing and kind person as are all the other instructors. The other students are also very welcoming of beginners and will help you, not beat you up.
- liliansep ★★★★★ a year agoI have nothing but good things to say about InFighting. The instructors are super friendly, easygoing and eager to help you achieve your goals whether you are joining to polish your skills or to have a super workout. The instructors really … More take their time to teach you and make sure you understand all the exercises. Also, there is a great community around it.
- Maerielle Lapastora ★★★★★ 9 months agoInFighting has got to be one of the best gyms I’ve been to in the city. I have done many boxing and Muay Thai style fighting classes and I have to say that InFighting is one of the only gyms that will teach and correct your technique. … More There is a good balance of pad work with your partner and the coaching from Instructors that allows you to feel and do more effective, and impactful movements that are best for your personal practice. All staff are super friendly and willing to even help you out after class and talk about how you can improve your technique. They are inclusive of all genders and not intimidating at all (especially if you’re worried about that as your first time). I’ve had a family member go there for years and I’m thankful that they have introduced me to a gym like this.
- Brady Robinson ★★★★★ a year agoInFighting is amazing! Great facilities and equipment, with expert instructors who really take the time to get to know students and their needs. This attracts a wonderful bunch of training partners and fosters a sense of community hard … More to find in many gyms around town. Whether you're looking to improve your fitness, learn new skills, or prep for competition, InFighting has you covered.